Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Spring class schedule

Here's what I'm taking, starting in January:
  • Introduction to Historical Research and Writing

  • General Biology (which meets every day M-F)

  • South African History and Film

  • Beginning German II

  • This is a bit heavier course load than I've attempted yet (14 hours). All my "General Education" requirements will be complete once I pass biology; from then on it will be all history and foreign language. Then I'll need another 20 hours of history electives (at least 18 of which must be upper division courses.) and the "Senior Seminar" in history. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel . . .

    Praise the LORD. Praise the LORD, O my soul.
    I will praise the LORD all my life;
    I will sing praise to my God as long as I live.
    Do not put your trust in princes, in mortal men, who cannot save.
    When their spirit departs, they return to the ground;
    on that very day their plans come to nothing. --Psalm 146:1-4 NIV