Thursday, December 04, 2003

Speaking of page maintenance

I plan (famous last words) to clean up Ghost Town Orange Archives by:
  • checking old links--are they still functional?
  • Clearly identify PDFs (including file size), sites requiring flash or real-player, etc.
  • attempt to update information--if I update a post substantially, it will be boosted back to the top of the main page.
  • Is each post relevant? Is it true? Is it kind?
  • We'll copy Joe's old posts to his own blog, Ghostly Fort Green.

  • Praise the LORD. Praise the LORD, O my soul.
    I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live.
    Do not put your trust in princes, in mortal men, who cannot save.
    When their spirit departs, they return to the ground; on that very day their plans come to nothing. --Psalm 146:1-4 NIV