Saturday, December 06, 2003

New template for Ghost Town Orange

Testing, testing
I'm trying to pack in as much as I can!

Have patience while weather banners load; if you click too soon, you may get an error message. Refresh the page if this happens.

Buttons on the left side lead you to other parts of the page:
  • Home: returns you to the main blog page.

  • Christian: takes you to a page of Christian links,

  • Reference: takes you to a page of reference links.

  • News and Weather: takes you to a page with the weather banners, links to favorite columnists and blogs, and background links for Iraq and Afghanistan.

  • Miscellany: takes you to a page filled with stuff that doesn't fit anywhere else--the German aphorism of the day (which is not changing daily!) and stamp-collecting links.

  • Archives Credits: takes you to the link to the archives and gives credit to the various web services that make this blog possible.

  • Ideally, web pages shouldn't have links that point to themselves, but the template I modified came that way and I don't know how to fix that.

    Praise the LORD. Praise the LORD, O my soul.
    I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live.
    Do not put your trust in princes, in mortal men, who cannot save.
    When their spirit departs, they return to the ground; on that very day their plans come to nothing. --Psalm 146:1-4 NIV