Wednesday, December 03, 2003

Recent referrals to Ghost Town Orange

Search engines are highly imperfect. Duh!

Recently people have come here looking for:
  • January 2004 82nd Airborne returns--I don't know anything about that. Try searchmil.com.

  • torrie wilson Playboy pictures--alas, I don't have any of those. I don't have any recommendations for links for that. Torrie should keep her clothes on.

  • "uss vandegrift" vietnam--Hey, I did have a post on this! Go to it here.



  • Praise the LORD. Praise the LORD, O my soul.
    I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live.
    Do not put your trust in princes, in mortal men, who cannot save.
    When their spirit departs, they return to the ground; on that very day their plans come to nothing. --Psalm 146:1-4 NIV