Thursday, March 04, 2004

My Representative in Congress is an Idiot

Rep. Tom Cole claims a vote against the re-election of President Bush is like supporting Adolph Hitler during World War Two.
I promise you this, if George Bush loses the election, Osama bin Laden wins the election, it's that simple. It will be interpreted that way by enemies of the United States around the world
I wonder if any Republicans voted against President Roosevelt during WWII? They must have been Hitler supporters too.

Mr. Cole just recently mailed me some constituent mail campaign literature informing me how hard he is working at reducing the Federal deficit. He mailed thousands of these postcards at government expense--and their obvious purpose is to help him get re-elected. Only in Washington can you contribute to the deficit while claiming that you're against it--and getting the taxpayers to subsidize your re-election campaign at the same time.