Saturday, June 19, 2004

Template Tinkering

Following the advice found here, Ghost Town Orange is being spiffed up a little. Excuse the mess.

UPDATE 10:53 am

Ghost Town Orange has been successfully tinkered with! The improvements:
  • Revised permanent link code and implemented post pages
  • Updated page title code
  • Inserted 'Recent posts at Ghost Town Orange" code at the foot of the main page
  • Fixed Javascript for Random Quotes.
  • Removed the odd link-to-nowhere that followed post titles

UPDATE 2--June 20, 2004 6:25 pm

I have tried viewing Ghost Town Orange with another browser (Mozilla) and it's a mess. I realize that I need to make my blog a little more standards-compliant. (Internet Explorer is too forgiving of bad code.) So major changes are coming to Ghost Town Orange.

Father, let me dedicate All this year to you
In whatever earthly state You will have me be
Not from sorrow, pain, or care Freedom dare I claim;
This alone shall be my prayer: Glorify Your name.
--from New Year's Hymn by Lawrence Tuttiett, 1864 (alt.)