Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Blackbox Voting: The Diebold Variations


(c)2004 Rand Careaga/salamander.eps
Click the image for a larger version. Posted by Hello

For more Diebold Variations, visit this page.
I quote Rand Careaga's disclaimer:
This page and these images are no way no how affiliated with Diebold Inc., and the statements in the "ads" (let's call them parodies, which might let me off the hook for the appropriation of the Diebold name and chop under "fair use") are not necessarily representative of the opinions of Diebold's executives, shareholders or worker bees, no, not even in their dark malignant hearts, and did I mention that I hold the legal profession in the highest regard? Diebold is a registered trademark of Diebold Corporation. Any other marks are the property of their respective owners.

Father, let me dedicate All this year to you
In whatever earthly state You will have me be
Not from sorrow, pain, or care Freedom dare I claim;
This alone shall be my prayer: Glorify Your name.
--from New Year's Hymn by Lawrence Tuttiett, 1864 (alt.)