Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Homework schedule

For next Tuesday (yes, after the mini fall break)
Final draft of Eng comp essay 2 is due: no sweat (I need to address opposing argument a little better--admittedly a weak point in my writing. I know I'm right, right?
Test 2 in US History pre-1865. A dozen or so essay topics to prepare for (and I prepare for them all!) and a tough battery of multiple choice questions (a test of how much I remember of my reading plus some interpretation.)
German: practice using various prepositions with the proper cases--this bends the mind because we don't do much of this in English. (This is where Russian gets real tricky too.)
US History after 1865: We're up to the 1920s: review fundamentalism (Scopes Trial); photocopy articles for essays at end of month and beginning of November.