Saturday, October 04, 2003

Good Riddance (and I don't even watch football)

ESPN.com: GEN - Limbaugh resigns from ESPN
If only he'd quit yakking on his horrid show. I haven't listened recently: what does he do without Clinton in office? He probably still blames everything on Clinton, who isn't even really all that "liberal."

UPDATE

Limbaugh's non-statement on his alleged drug problem from Friday's show.
The story in Florida is - it really is an emerging situation. I watch what's being reported on television and it changes from morning to morning, hour to hour, day to day. I don't know yet what I'm dealing with there, folks.

I really don't know the full scope of what I am dealing with. And when I get all the facts, when I get all the details of this, rest assured that I will discuss this with you and tell you how it is, tell you everything there is, maybe more than you want to know about this. You can believe me and trust me on that. I don't want to answer any questions about it now, as I say, until I know exactly what I'm dealing with, and at that point I will fill you all in.
And when I get all the facts, when I get all the details of this, I will know what lies I can tell you, my legions of ditto-head fans. (How Clintonesque! Mr. Limbaugh is an excellent student of the former President.)