Monday, November 01, 2004

Pundit Blogger. Indeed.

I answered seven questions, and found out that I am a pundit blogger:




You Are a Pundit Blogger!



Your blog is smart, insightful, and always a quality read.
Truly appreciated by many, surpassed by only a few.


I wouldn't say I'm appreciated by many; I really only do this for my own amusement. But I was tickled to find a mini-review of Ghost Town Orange by green boy at needlenose.

Here are some more reviews of this usually humble site:
Ghost Town Orange is a perfect beauty, and good as beautiful.--Moralist.

Ghost Town Orange is a most suitable companion for our walks and meditations.--Casuist.

Ghost Town Orange--its wisdom and learning are equally remarkable.--College Club.

Ghost Town Orange--read it, try to parse it, and then set it to music and sing it.--Yankee Teacher.

Ghost Town Orange--the thing we dreamed of, longed for, sighed for, and paid for.--Public at Large.
Actually, I climbed into my time machine and stole these reviews from the first American issue of Punchinello.


Father, let me dedicate All this year to you
In whatever earthly state You will have me be
Not from sorrow, pain, or care Freedom dare I claim;
This alone shall be my prayer: Glorify Your name.
--from New Year's Hymn by Lawrence Tuttiett, 1864 (alt.)