Saturday, April 10, 2004

Which New York Times Columnist am I?

Paul Krugman
You are Paul Krugman! You're a brilliant economist with a knack for both making sense of the current economic situation and exposing the Bush administration's lies about it. You somehow came out as the best anti-war writer on the Op-Ed staff. Other economists hate your guts for selling out to the liberals. To hell with 'em.

Which New York Times Op-Ed Columnist Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla
Here's a link to the Unofficial Paul Krugman Archive.
Update, April 10, 2004. The Quizilla image of Krugman isn't working, so I have fixed it. He even looks a bit like me. :-)
Or maybe it's just his beard. . .

Father, let me dedicate All this year to you
In whatever earthly state You will have me be
Not from sorrow, pain, or care Freedom dare I claim;
This alone shall be my prayer: Glorify Your name.
--from New Year's Hymn by Lawrence Tuttiett, 1864 (alt.)