Monday, November 24, 2003

A little template tinkering

If only I could resist the temptation to put wide pictures in posts, I could have a side-bar at the side.
I think I'll redesign the title bar to include the "check box for links to open in new windows." At least that should be up top.
My "bottom-bar" has a news feed from allheadlinenews.com. Scroll down to find it, or maybe I'll post it here for now:


I discovered how useful RSS feeds are yesterday. More to come. I have found instructions on how to "syndicate" my blog; but they involve a can of beer and more time than I have now; I need to polish a rough draft for my final comp II essay.

UPDATE


The checkbox is up top; smaller pictures have returned part of the side-bar to the side.

Don't be hateful to people, just because they are hateful to you. Rather, be good to each other and to everyone else. Always be joyful and never stop praying. Whatever happens, keep thanking God because of Jesus Christ. This is what God wants you to do. --1st Thessalonians 5:15-18 CEV