Friday, February 20, 2004

Ralph Nader calls me a censor?

Here's what Ralph Nader thinks of people who ask him not to run for President: they are censors.
During a Feb. 4 interview on NPR's "All Things Considered" program, Nader had this to say when asked about an editorial in The Nation urging him not to run this year: "It's a marvelous demonstration by liberals, if you will, of censorship. Now mind you, running for political office is every American's right. Running for political office means free speech exercise, it means exercising the right of petition, the right of assembly. And so when they say 'Do not run,' they're not just challenging and rebutting; they're crossing that line into censorship, which is completely unacceptable."
Mr. Nader, are you telling me that I can't ask you not to run for President? Who's attempting to censor whom?

Ralph Nader, do not run for President.

I'll post every negative thing I can find about the phony Ralph Nader if he decides to run.